Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Deal of the Day- Planters from Ross
Today, I stopped by my local Ross store on the hunt for summer tops. Instead, I found this great trio of planter pots. The larger pots have a 10" opening and were $7.99 each, and the smaller one has a 5" opening and cost $3.99. My store had a pretty large assortment of pots from different makers, in different colors, patterns, and materials- all for about half of what I would have paid at the hardware store or nursery. These three were all stuck with a label that said "Hand made in Thailand". These will go well with the neutral color palette that I want for my patio- and the existing terra cotta and white planters already out there. I am a stickler for drainage holes in my plant pots, and these three all had them! If you're on the hunt for some plant post for either inside or out, check out your local Ross store to see what they have. Now I will have to get some more plants to fill them.....Oh darn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome! I've got the gardening bug lately, so that's where I'm headed next :)
ReplyDelete