This is the view at my front door. It's a simple set up. I live in a very small apartment complex, a four-plex actually. I'm the only tenant that has anything decorative outside at all, so it feels very showy to have both a door mat (which was necessary since there is a puddle right in front of my door each time it rains), AND a plant! This is a Rosemary plant. It's doing well where it is, and I love that I can use it when I'm cooking, too. Today I added this little rock that says 'Welcome'. Now my front doorstep is feeling extravagant compared to my neighbors.
I also have a bird feeder hanging in front of my living room window. I say that I bought it for the cats entertainment, but it's really just as much for me. I enjoy watching and listening to the birds, and I enjoy watching my cats watching the birds.
So here it is, my little slice of Home. I think it very fitting that my first post is about my front doorstep. I have lived in this little 900 square foot, two bedroom/two bath apartment for a year now. I've made great progress on the place, in general, and I'm ready to show you as I make my finishing touches.
Welcome to my Tiny Home!
K.


Yay! I look forward to reading your blog ��
ReplyDeleteI love the "tiny home" concept, and picture myself some day living in one of those super duper tiny homes where everything stores away and I'm surrounded by minimal things, only what brings joy ����